LittleMissJones

Monday, October 29, 2007







I love popsicles!















With her admitting nurse from Riley Hospital, Dawn, at the NICU reunion. Dawn took care of Delaney the day she was so very very sick and was transferred from Community North and then had surgery to remove a portion of her intestines that had perforated. I'll never forget that day as Delaney was so critical and Dawn was so gentle with her and kind to William and I.


































With nurse Lesli at the Riley Hospital NICU reunion! Lesli took care of Delaney many many times at night! We got to know her well and we always felt comfortable leaving our precious baby in her care when we left late at night to go home

















































This is what happens when Daddy is in charge of bathtime!



























Her new swing. Of course guess who is swinging with her?!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Papaw & G said…

    She is so precious. She is such a delight and we love her very much. As I said this weekend she is our little firecracker but it is a joy to watch her. She is our miracle and God has big plans for her. Love Papaw and G

     

Post a Comment

<< Home