LittleMissJones

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

We've had a wonderful holiday season with Miss Delaney. Santa brought her a 4 ft tall Mickey Mouse, which she absolutely loves! Every morning she sits with Mickey, leans back on him, drinks her milk and watches Mickey's Club House. Ahhhh...my little baby is really a full-blown toddler these days. How time does fly. I love watching her little personality blossom and this age is so fun because she is discovering so much about her world and talking so much. I love it! She loves to ride her car, cook, read books, play on her slide, color, and of course hang out with Mommy!

...Jill Vietor you will appreciate this one...Delaney now puts her Minnie Mouse purse on her shoulder, gets on her car, and drives to Target! Yes, she says Target. My, have I trained her well or what?

On Thursday, Jan 4th, Delaney will have her first visit with her new Developmental Pediatrician at Riley. We will update again this weekend on how the visit went and how much she weighs. I'm sure she is at least 17 lbs now. She has been eating better and she looks like she has gained some weight. I am praying she has.

Well, we wish you all a blessed 2007! William and I are certainly blessed with our miracle little girl. She has brought us so much joy and is such a delight to be with! Continue to keep her in your prayers!

Love,
William, Susan & Delaney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home