LittleMissJones

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hello!

Hello Family & Friends!
Delaney is doing fantastic! What's new? Well she is running now! Seriously, she has the whole walking thing down now and will run from me! I love it! She is also putting two words together now, which simply amazes me. She'll say "come Mommy", "my Daddy", "Mommy play", and my least favorite..."no eat". It is the most wonderful thing to be able to communicate with her from what she wants to eat, drink, wear, to what she wants to play with. I must tell you all a little story...Delaney and I were in my room and I was getting ready. She came out of the bathroom with my face wash. I asked her..."Delaney, what do you have?" and she replied "shampoo". Which I was dumbstruck for a few seconds in awe of the fact that she actually answered me matter-of-factly and correctly (although she does not yet know the difference between her shampoo and my face wash). It was a defining moment when I realized that this little angel of mine actually listens and is learning from everything I say and everything I do.

We've had a great couple of weeks since our last post. Playing with cousins, taking walks with Tank (which she likes to hold his leash), shopping at Target, and spending time with family.

For Halloween, Delaney and I will visit Daddy at the firehouse before heading down to my brother's house for trick-or-treating with her cousins. What is Delaney going to be for Halloween? Well...Minnie Mouse of course! She looks so cute and loves to wear her costume. She'll look at herself in the mirror and smile and say "Minnie!!".

Well, we'll update again soon. Please continue to keep Delaney in your prayers! She will have two important appointments next month. Her 18-month check-up with her pediatrician and with Developmental Peds at Riley. We are praying she will be at least 17 lbs and that all goes well.

We love you!
William, Susan & Delaney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home